Gambler Insecticide is a capsule suspension formulation of lambda-cyhalothrin, a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide. It is effective against a wide range of pests, including bollworms in cotton, stem borers and leaf folders in paddy, shoot and fruit borers in brinjal, fruit borers in okra and tomato, thrips and flea beetles in grapes, thrips and pod borers in chili, stem borers and semiloopers in soybean, thrips and fruit borers on pomegranate, shoot and capsule borers, and thrips on cardamom.
Gambler Insecticide Technical Content
- Active Ingredient: Lambda-cyhalothrin 4.9% CS
- Mode of Action: Contact and stomach insecticide
- Target Pests: Bollworms in cotton, stem borers and leaf folders in paddy, shoot and fruit borers in brinjal, fruit borers in okra and tomato, thrips and flea beetles in grapes, thrips and pod borers in chili, stem borers and semiloopers in soybean, thrips and fruit borers on pomegranate, shoot and capsule borers, and thrips on cardamom
- Long-lasting protection: Gambler Insecticide provides long-lasting protection from pests, up to 21 days in some cases.
- Broad-spectrum activity: it is effective against a wide range of pests, including both chewing and sucking pests.
- Systemic activity: it is absorbed by the plant and translocated throughout the tissues, providing protection from pests both above and below ground.
- Contact and stomach activity: it can kill pests both on contact and when ingested.
- Easy to apply: it can be applied as a foliar spray or soil drench.
Gambler Insecticide Usage
Gambler can be used on a variety of crops, including cotton, paddy, brinjal, okra, tomato, grapes, chili, soybean, pomegranate, and cardamom. The specific dosage and application method will vary depending on the crop and the pest being targeted.
Usage Table for Indian Crops
|Crop||Season||Pests||Amount to Use (ml/ha)|
|Cotton||Kharif and Rabi||Bollworms||250-300|
|Paddy||Kharif||Stem borers, Leaf folder||250-300|
|Brinjal||Kharif and Rabi||Shoot and fruit borer||250-300|
|Okra||Kharif and Rabi||Fruit borer||250-300|
|Tomato||Kharif and Rabi||Fruit borer||250-300|
|Grapes||Summer and Winter||Thrips, Flea beetle||250-300|
|Chili||Kharif and Rabi||Thrips, Pod borer||250-300|
|Soybean||Kharif and Rabi||Stem borer, Semilooper||250-300|
|Pomegranate||Summer and Winter||Thrips, Fruit borer||250-300|
|Cardamom||Summer and Winter||Shoot and capsule borer, Thrips||250-300|
Gambler is a moderately toxic insecticide and should be handled with care. It is important to wear protective clothing, including gloves, goggles, and a mask, when applying Gambler. Gambler should not be applied near water sources or areas where people or animals are likely to be exposed.
Gambler is a powerful insecticide that can help you to protect your crops from a wide range of pests. It provides long-lasting protection and is easy to apply. If you are looking for an effective way to control pests in your crops, Gambler is the perfect solution for you.
- Long-lasting protection
- Broad-spectrum activity
- Systemic activity
- Contact and stomach activity
- Moderately toxic
Specification: Gambler Insecticide