Kashstin Fungicide (Carbendazim 50% WP)
₹229 – ₹449
Kashstin Fungicide Vegetable Powder (Carbendazim 50% WP) is a broad-spectrum systemic fungicide that effectively controls various fungal diseases in crops such as cereals, fruits, vegetables, and ornamentals.
- Broad-spectrum activity: Controls a wide range of fungal diseases, including:
- Powdery mildew
- Downy mildew
- Leaf spot
- Fruit rot
- Systemic action: Provides long-lasting protection, up to 2 weeks
- Quick knockdown: Kills fungi within minutes of contact
- Easy to apply: Can be applied with a sprayer
- Relatively safe: Safe for humans and animals when used as directed
Kashstin Fungicide Vegetable Powder contains 50% of the active ingredient carbendazim and 50% inert ingredients. When mixed with water, the wettable powder dissolves to form a suspension that can be sprayed onto the plant foliage or applied to the soil to control fungal diseases such as powdery mildew, rust, blight, scab, anthracnose, and leaf spot
Kashstin Fungicide Technical Content
The active ingredient of Kashstin Fungicide Vegetable Powder is carbendazim, which belongs to the benzimidazole group of fungicides. Carbendazim is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, which means it blocks the enzyme that breaks down the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the nervous system of fungi.
This causes overstimulation of the nerves and muscles, leading to paralysis and death of the fungi. Carbendazim is rapidly absorbed by the plants and translocated throughout the whole plant. It mainly acts by inhibiting the development of germ tubes, the formation of appressoria, and the growth of mycelia.
Some of the features of Kashstin Fungicide Vegetable Powder are:
- It has a broad spectrum of activity against various fungal diseases in many crops.
- It has a protective and curative action that prevents and controls the spread of the disease.
- It has a low dose rate and a low cost of treatment per acre.
- It is compatible with most other pesticides and fertilizers.
- It is easy to apply and has no phytotoxicity or adverse effects on beneficial insects when used as per recommendations
The usage of Kashstin Fungicide Vegetable Powder depends on the crop, disease, and stage of infestation. The recommended dose per acre varies from 100 gm to 500 gm depending on the disease and crop. The table below shows some examples of the usage of Kashstin Fungicide Vegetable Powder for different crops and diseases in India.
|Crop||Disease||Dose per acre||Dilution in water|
|Paddy||Blast, Sheath blight||200 gm – 300 gm||200 lit – 300 lit|
|Wheat||Loose smut||2 gm – 2.5 gm per kg seed||0.1 lit per kg seed|
|Cotton||Leaf spot, Bollworms||200 gm – 300 gm||200 lit – 300 lit|
|Sugarcane||Shoot borer, Stalk borer||400 gm – 500 gm||200 lit – 300 lit|
|Mango||Scab, Anthracnose||300 gm – 400 gm||200 lit – 300 lit|
|Citrus||Black aphid, Mite||200 gm – 300 gm||200 lit – 300 lit|
|Coffee||Green bug||250 gm – 350 gm||200 lit – 300 lit|
|Cardamom||Thrips||200 gm – 300 gm||200 lit – 300 lit|
|Black gram||Pod borer||150 gm – 200 gm||200 lit – 300 lit|
|Green gram||Pod borer||100 gm -150 gm||200 lit – 300 lit|
- Effective against a wide range of fungal diseases
- Long-lasting protection
- Quick knockdown
- Easy to apply
- Relatively safe
- Can be toxic to humans and animals if not used properly
₹229 – ₹449